Do you thrive in people skills? Are you able to hold a conversation with just about anyone? Do you love being in sales, but just can’t deal with all the time involved? Are you currently successful in a retail sales environment but hate missing out on family interactions? Are you looking for your own personal time during weekends to recharge?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
LA Roofing is a growing home improvement contractor that values its employees as much as it values those it serves: homeowners whom are looking for a solution to their home’s problems. That’s right, you’ll have a great work-life balance, help solve problems, but also earn a generous amount of income!
Still interested? Keep reading!
LA Roofing has been in business since 2013, and we have no intentions of stopping. We are here to dominate the industry with a top notch solution to everyone’s home. We are Local and Affordable; we do it once, we do it right. For that reason, we are looking for an open-minded candidate with great communication skills, a positive outlook, a competitive and true hustler mentality. We are looking for THAT candidate who can be independent and grind the in-home sales process.
Any sales or in-home sales experience is a positive, but not a requirement. We will train you to succeed, but you must be a sponge and absorb absolutely everything there is teach.
- Must have a valid drivers license and car insurance on your vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 30+ lbs.
- Successful track record in sales.
- Must be comfortable traveling anywhere from 5 minutes to over an hour, if necessary. Average travel times are between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Must be comfortable climbing a ladder, and getting on walkable roofs.
- Ability to quickly build a relationship with appointments set for you.
- Ability to door-knock, canvass and self-generate leads.
- Self motivated, strong drive to succeed
- Detail oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Quick (mental) math skills is a big plus
- 3+ years of sales experience is a plus
- Present and sell company products and services such as roofing, siding and gutters to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Follow up with all leads to generate sales, resolve any inquiries and complaints throughout the job.
- Use our CRM to manage customers and jobs assigned to you.
- Drive to appointments throughout Connecticut.